The parties understand and agree that Myers Network Solutions will perform the Services described in the SCOPE OF WORK and SCOPE OF SERVICES including any supplemental terms here to, and will be fully liable under the Agreement for all of its acts and omissions defined in this SA, and Capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the meaning given to them in the Agreement.
- Term/Renewal – The initial term of this agreement shall defined as the period selected in the Term Options section of the Payment Options heading located in the Summary portion of this document (the “Initial Term”), commencing on 5/2/2019 10:42:00 AM. At the expiration of the Initial Term, this agreement will automatically renew for successive one (1) year periods(each a “Renewal Term” and collectively with the Initial Term the “Term”) unless a party provides the other parties with notice of its intent not to renew this agreement at least ninety (90) days prior to the expiration of the then current term.
- Termination – Termination of services defined in this SA requires receipt of a 30 day written notice by either party in accordance with the Agreement.
Assumptions and Dependencies
The SOW and price of services will be prepared based on the dependencies listed below. Any material changes to this SOW must be agreed to, in writing, by both parties.
- Any deliverable not explicitly included in the SOW is implicitly excluded. If the project SOW assumptions set forthin this SA are incorrect, Myers Network Solutions will notify the Client and adjust the SOW appropriately.
- Client must provide Myers Network Solutions reasonable access to its premises for purposes of installation of and support for the services described in section 6 of this SA.
This section is for stating any and all exceptions and exclusions in reference to the Agreement. Additionally, any special instructions and or relevant documents germane to this SA is to be listed herein.
- There are no exclusions, exceptions or special instructions noted in this SA.
Client acknowledges and agrees to each of the following requirements:
- I / We have read Myers Network Solutions’s General Terms and Conditions, which can be found at https://myersnetsol.com/general-terms-and-conditions, and will adhere to its requirements.
- I / We have read Myers Network Solutions’s Acceptable Use Policy, which can be found at https://myersnetsol.com/aup, and will adhere to its requirements.
- I / We understand that remote access may not be possible due to, but not limited to, lack of network / Internet connection, viral and/or malware contamination, hardware failure, or general operating system failure.
- I / We understand that in certain instances physical access to equipment must be granted. Client agrees that access to equipment, premise, and onsite network device will be customer’s burden and at customer expense.
- I / We understand all physical connectivity, including but not limited to wiring, cabling, fiber runs, and / or on premise equipment is the responsibility of the client, unless specifically included in this SA.
- I / We understand that certain applications are beyond the scope of this support agreement, and that vendor support contracts are required to maintain applications, servers or custom devices as noted below:
- None identified as of the effective date of this SA
Scope of Work
- Myers Network Solutions agrees to provide technically proficient IT engineers as noted below for requested and ongoing technical support as related to network, internet, computer and software services. Myers Network Solutions will provide technically proficient IT support staff for technical support, except for items listed in (application exclusions), as well as any application, device or technology added without previously notifying or including Myers Network Solutions in the installation process.
- There are no exclusions associated with this scope of work.
- Special Instructions
- Service Address: Same as responsible party.
- Service install includes VoIP phone voice service
- No customer network equipment required. Should network equipment be required Myers Network Solutions can provide it with approved documentation or recommend equipment for purchase from a preferred vender.
- The customer is responsible for cabling from the ISP demark and the suite telecom area
- The customer is responsible for cabling from the suite telecom area to the VoIP telephone device(s) unless a detailed description of work is listed in the LABOR section of the proposal.
- This service agreement supersedes and cancels the previous phone service agreements with Myers Network Solutions.
- There are no other special instructions associated with this scope of work.